Category: Campo del Moro Gardens

Fuente de las Conchas con el Palacio Real

Campo del Moro

The “Campo del Moro”, is a 49 acres park located in the western part of the Palacio Real.  It is the area that goes from the palace, down the slope towards the Manzanares River, and it is one of three gardens, surrounding the palace. After the first attempts, by King Philip II (1527-1598), the final […]

Read More
Quick Options
Documentation Video Tutorials Purchase Now

Color Scheme

Homepages Demo