I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the established in the current legislation, PaseosMadrid.com (hereinafter, also Web Site) is committed to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- The Organic Law 3/2018 , of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (RGPD) .
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data Protection (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for processing personal data
The person responsible for the treatment of the personal data collected in PaseosMadrid.com is: Guillermo Aguilar, with NIF: 50639002V (hereinafter, Responsible for the treatment). Your contact information is as follows:
Cuesta Santo Domingo, 20
Contact telephone number: (+34) 91 542 22 44
Con tact email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegate of Data Protection (DPD)
The Delegate of Data Protection (DPD, or DPO for its acronym in English) is responsible for ensuring compliance with the data protection regulations to which PaseosMadrid.com is subject . The User can contact the DPD designated by the Data Controller using the following contact information: email@example.com.
Registration of Personal Data
Personal data collected by PaseosMad rid.com through the forms issued in its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Registry Protection Agency Dat you that can be consulted on the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and meet the commitments established between PaseosMadrid.com and the user or maintenance of the relation that is established in the forms that this one completes, or to attend a request or consultation of the same one.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The treatment of the personal data of the User will be subject to the following principles contained in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 and following of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of the digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific , explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of minimization of data: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the User during the time necessary for the purposes of their treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: The controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal dat you
The data categories that are treated in PaseosMadrid.com are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data treated in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the treatment of personal data
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is consent. PaseosMadrid.com undertakes to collect the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes .
The User shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw the consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed in case that the completion of any of them is required. Atoria because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are destined
Personal data is collected and managed by PaseosMadrid.com in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter completes or for answer a request or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operations and statistics, and activities of the corporate purpose of PaseosMadrid.com, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the content offered to the User. , as well as improving the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the purpose or specific purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be assigned ; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Periods of retention of personal data
The personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only during the following period: 18 months, or until the User requests its deletion.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data of the User will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
VPT (Travel For Everyone)
Q Uintana Street 2, 4th Floor – Madrid 28008
Tel: (34) 91 171 03 71
In the event that the Data Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained , the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which they have the intention to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of a decision of adequacy of the Commission.
Personal information of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years may grant their consent for the treatment of your personal data in a lawful way by PaseosMadrid.com. If the child is under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
PaseosMadrid.com undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in a way that guarantees the security of personal data and prevents destruction, loss or accidental alteration or illicit of personal data transmitted, conserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The Web site has a (Secure Socket Layer) SSL certificate which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, being the transmission of data between the server and the user, and feedback, fully figure gives or encrypted
However, because PaseosMadrid.com can not guarantee the inexputability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when it occurs. a breach of the security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the RGD, it is understood as a violation of the security of personal data any breach of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise treated, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it is accessible. information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has PaseosMadrid.com and may, therefore, exercise before the Responsible for the treatment the following rights recognized in the RGPD and in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of the digital rights:
- Right of access : It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether PaseosMadrid.com is treating his personal data or not and, if so, to obtain information about his personal data and the treatment that PaseosMadrid.com has carried out or carries out , as well as, among others, of the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification : It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of withdrawal (“the right to be forgotten”) : It is the right of the User, provided that the legislation in force does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data have been treated unlawfully; personal data should be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are dealing with the personal data of the interested party’s request to delete any link to those personal data.
- Right to the limitation of the treatment : It is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illicit; The Person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability : In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Person in charge of processing their personal data in a structured, commonly used and mechanized reading format , and to transmit them to another responsible for the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other person in charge.
- Right of opposition : It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing thereof by PaseosMadrid.com.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing , including profiling : It is the User’s right not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes the contrary.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Responsible for processing with the reference “RGPD-https: //www.paseosmadrid.com”, specifying:
- Name, surnames of the User and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted, by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address to effect of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- All or document that proves the request that formulates.
This application and any other attached document can be sent to the following address and / or email:
Cuesta Santo Domingo, 20
Enlac is to third-party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than PaseosMadrid.com, and that therefore are not operated by PaseosMadrid.com. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the current regulations in the way in which their personal data are being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to present a claim to a control authority, in particular, in the State where he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).
II. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are automatic procedures for receiving information related to the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User, and to personalize his experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time that has been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows the cookie to be contacted with the User’s phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way that the User’s private information is part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
Are those cookies that are sent to the computer or device of the User and managed exclusively by PaseosMadrid.com for the best functioning of the Website. The information that is collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and its experience as a User. These cookies allow you to recognize the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer and contents that fit your preferences.
The entity (s) in charge of the supply of cookies may (n) assign this information to third parties, as long as the law requires it or a third party who processes this information for these entities.
C Ookies social networking
PaseosMadrid.com incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies can be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookies policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them in order to inform themselves about the aforementioned cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the following are the links on which you can consult these privacy and / or cookie policies:
Google+: https://policies.google.com/tec hnologies / cookies? Hl = en
Disable, reject and delete cookies
It is necessary that the User has read and is satisfied with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as that he accepts the processing of his personal data so that the Person Responsible for the processing can proceed to the same in the form, during the deadlines and for the purposes indicated. The use of the Website implies the acceptance of the Privacy and Cookies Policy of the same.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on April 1, 2019 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons. Regarding personal data processing, it is already the free circulation of these data (RGPD) and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.